Beside the following tutorial and verification examples, ELPLA solves different civil engineering problems.
- Soil-structure interaction problems.- Analysis and design of rafts.
- Analysis of rigid rafts.
- Analysis of flexible foundations.
- Analysis and design of floor slabs.
- Determining the consolidation settlements.
- Analysis and design of pile caps.
- Determining forces on piles due to structure loads.
- Settlement calculation of surface foundations.
- Determining the settlement due to surcharge fills or surcharge concentrated loads.
- Determining the surface settlement around rafts.
- Determining the constant or variable modulus of subgrade reaction.
- Effect of external loads or neighboring foundations.
- Effect of temperature difference.
- Effect of tunneling.
- Analysis of system of flexible, elastic or rigid foundations.
- Analysis of beams or grids by FE method.
- Simulation of excavations and construction of embankments.
- Determining the ultimate bearing capacity of the soil.
- Determining the limit depth.
- Eliminating negative contact pressure.
- Design of slabs according to ACI, EC 2, DIN 1045 and ECP codes.
- Determining the stress in soil.